- Up to 12 hours for coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception on the day of your wedding.
Rehearsal & Ceremony:
- Greet officiant and discuss flow of ceremony. If officiant not present at rehearsal, Vining Events will walk through ceremony with cliff note guidance
- Line up and cue wedding party and VIP members for the processional
- Guidance on ceremony flow, reserved rows, unity ceremony
- Ensure personal flowers have arrived and distributed
- Alert ushers and guests when it is time to find seats
- Transport ceremony decor to reception location
- Confirm and cue song selections with DJ day of
- Point person for all your vendors, wedding party, and guests
- Manage ceremony & reception set-up
- Meet & greet all contracted vendors
- Set up all personal decor and confirm vendors set up responsibilities are met
- Arrange escort cards and double check seating assignments
- Wedding party & guest coordination/management
- Direct wedding party entrance at ceremony & reception. Ensure DJ/MC knows correct pronouncement of names.
- Invite guests to buffet if catering captain is not ale to.
- Follow reception timeline. Cue vendors when important events are happening (cake cutting, first dances, etc…).
- Cue toasts
- Hand out final payment & gratuities at wedding reception
- Trouble shoot because there is usually something.
- Ceremony & reception “breakdown”- assure gifts, personal belongings, cake top, flowers, leftovers, etc… end up in the correct place.
- Coordinate reception departure transportation and / or formal send-off
- Make sure couple has appetizers or to-go meal for late evening
And more because we are sure we are missing something on this list.
Vining Events is a team player. We typically are the first to arrive and the last to leave. We make sure all your vendors are fed before we eat. We work TOGETHER with your vendors- they are a professionals too. We step in where we are needed and have each others back. We are not afraid to get our hands dirty, bus dishes, bring you a cocktail, and do whatever it takes to make sure you wake up the day after knowing everything went without a hitch!