Here is an outline of Partial Wedding Coordinating Services:
As a Wedding Coordinator my role includes:
- Initial consultation face-to-face meeting (mileage included) if within 50 miles of Berthoud. If distance if further, mileage not included or a phone conversation preferred. (Complimentary 3 hours)
- Unlimited number of consultations with you via email/phone/text upon booking. Please note: correspondence response time will be within 48 hours until 30 days before
wedding which will be within 24 hours. (Est. 40 hours)
- The following face-to-face consultations if Bride and Groom would like (mileage included if within 50 miles). (Est. 3 hours each)
- 12 month (Date/Month)
- 9 month ( Date/Month)
- 6 month (Date/Month)
- 3 month (Date/Month)
- 30 days before
- Vendor Consultation (Est. 5-10 hours)
- Vendor Recommendations
- Reviewing vendor
- Expectations of
- Budget consultation (Est. 5 hours)
- Wedding To-Do Timeline to include recommended times to have tasks completed by. (Est. 1 hour)
- Wedding payments schedule. (Est. 4 hours)
- Development of Wedding Sidekick (an overview of wedding day to include: vendor contact information, detailed wedding timeline, floor plan, decorations, and the vision for the day) for you and your contracted vendors. (Est. 8 hours)
- Attend final onsite vendor meeting (mileage included). (Est.
- Follow up telephone calls/emails to all contracted vendors 1-2 weeks before wedding day to confirm final guest numbers and timeline. (Est. 6 hours)
- Final week touch base with client. (Est. 2 hours)
- On site Wedding rehearsal supervision (2 hours maximum).
- Complete Wedding Day Coordination. Day of coordinator duties include:
- Unlimited onsite hours for coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception on the day of your wedding. (Est. 14 hours)
- Wedding party & guest coordination/management
- Manage ceremony & reception set-up details (guest book, escort cards, favors, menus, etc.)
- Meet & greet all contracted vendors
- Direct wedding party entrance at ceremony & reception
- Follow reception timeline (cake cutting, first dances, etc…)
- Ceremony & reception “breakdown”- assure gifts, personal belongings, cake top, flowers, leftovers, etc… end up in the correct place.
- Hand out final payment & gratuities at wedding reception
Please note that the services listed above do not include running any additional wedding related errands such as picking up or delivering attire, supplies or equipment, documents, etc.
Wedding Planning services:
If any additional wedding planning services are requested, Vining Events and Bride & Groom will agree upon service fees before service rendered. Examples would be: attending vendor meetings and tastings, scheduling planning appointments with vendors, RSVP management, picking up and assembling decorations, guest gift bags, save the date and invitation design.